Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tasting:Chateau Morrisette White Muscadine

Name: Chateau Morrisette White Muscadine
Variety: Muskadine 
Region:  Virginia 
Country: United States
Year: 2015
Price: $6





Winery Review:  Made from the favorite southern grape, Muscadine. This wine is sweet and easy drinking, has unique fruit flavors only found in Muscadine. Serve chilled with flavorful Southern fare like barbecue. Great as a summer sipper on the back porch, and definitely bring it to any pig pickin’!


My Review: I liked the red muscadine a lot more than this one. This wine had a very light color that was almost clear. As for the taste it was very sweet but had a weird aftertaste. I thought this wine was OK at best and I wouldn't buy it again. 

I did not have this wine with food

No comments:

Post a Comment