Saturday, February 13, 2016

Tasting: Velvet Crush Red Blend

Name: Velvet Crush Red Blend
Variety: Red Blend 
Region: Central Coast
Country: United States
Year: 2012
Price: $11





Winery Review:  Velvety smooth texture just like its name, soft tannins and lush dark fruit character, cabernet sauvignon and petite sirah bring backbone and character, while the merlot balances out the blend for a soft, smooth texture.



My Review:  This was a decent red. I count not find anything that I didn't like about it but I also didn't have anything that I really liked about it either. I could smell berries more than anything else in this wine and the sweetness was a little more than average on most of the reds I have had. I would probably try this wine again in the future.


I did not have this wine with food

No comments:

Post a Comment