Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tasting: Menage a Trois Midnight

Name: Menage a Trois Midnight
Variety: Red Blend
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: 2014
Price: $11









Winery Review: The time has come to explore your deepest, darkest desires with Ménage à Trois Midnight. A gorgeous garnet color in the glass, this luxurious blend wraps you up in a velvety embrace. Voluptuous blackberry and plush spiced plum flavors seduce your palate, while hints of mocha and exotic spice linger on your lips like a stolen kiss. Silky and smooth with a long, powerful finish, you’ll wish Midnight could last forever.


My Review: This wine was a very dark red and a sweet smell. The nose reminded me of cherries and smelled a little burnt. It was pretty sweet and not dry. The aftertaste was a little bitter. I doubt I will buy this wine again.


I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment