Sunday, March 6, 2016

Tasting: Belle Ambiance Red Wine Blend

Name: Belle Ambiance Red Wine Blend
Variety: Blend
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: 2012
Price: $10





Winery Review: Bask in enticing aromas of black cherries, plum and toasty oak with subtle hints of spice and vanilla. Then discover indulgent flavors of rich dark fruits, spice and cocoa lifted by a hint of sweetness. This full-bodied wine also delivers big tannins, balanced acidity and a lingering, juicy finish.


My Review: This was a very dark red and almost looked purple in a glass. It smelled bitter and like acid but did not taste nearly as dry or bitter as I thought it would. I thought this wine was average. I had no real complaints but nothing about this wine impressed me either. 

I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment