Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tasting - Rosemount Chardonnay

Name: Rosemount Chardonnay
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: South Australia
Country: Australia
Year: 2013
Price: 5.95



Winery Review: Vibrantly aromatic with scents of fresh juicy peaches, lemon zest and creamy toasted almonds. A slurp of juicy, ripe peaches and mouth-watering nectarines and melons, followed by subtle hints of lemon zest. As the bursts of fruit subside, a rich creamy toasted almond note joins in to provide a long and rounded finish.

My Review: I am usually a fan of white wines but this is not one of them. It was much to bitter for my liking and had too many flavors going on a the same time. It was very difficult for me to decifer the smells and tastes of this wine.

I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment