Sunday, January 24, 2016

Introduction

Hey guys, my name is Eddie and I am a junior studying Geography. My wine experience so far has not been very broad so far but I am hoping to change that this semester. I have drank a decent amount of wine around the holidays with my family but I usually stick to beer when I drink.

Most of the wine I have drank already has been sweet white wines. I enjoyed most of them but they can be a little too sweet sometimes. Most of the reds I have tried were too dry and I haven't enjoyed them as much. Any box wines I have tried were not my favorite, but I feel like most people would agree.

I hope that this class can help me to find out what I like and do not like when it comes to wine. I also hope that I can learn the differences in wines that come from different areas and how they are made. I know California and Europe have large amounts of wine exports and that Virginia is quickly becoming a bigger exporter of wines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment